Click here to discover this product that I recommend
You need energy but you don't want to drink another coffee?
Solstic Energy is a nutrient-rich formula that boosts energy without the jitters and crashes of other energy drinks. Solstic’s blend of natural, energy-boosting ingredients gives added stamina without crashing later, and without added long-term health risks.
Solstic Energy contains the complete complex of B vitamins, which play an important role in energy metabolism. It comes in convenient, take-anywhere, easy-to-use stick packs, and is highly economical with 30 packets in a box. With so many benefits, Solstic is the natural choice for when you want energy without side effects. Solstic Energy is more than a delicious thirst-quenching beverage! It contains nine key ingredients which give the body energy and vitality.
Solstic Energy helps reduce fatigue, increase mental focus, and boosts metabolism. Take Solstic Energy along with you to the office, sporting events, traveling, or any on-the-go activity.
Solstic Energy benefits :
- A healthy alternative to popular energy drinks on the market.
- A low-calorie energy booster with no sugar to pack on the pounds. Only 12 calories per serving.
- Contains ingredients that support energy but also provide health benefits.
- Guarana promotes mental alertness and increased energy levels and can improve exercise performance.
- Gluten Free.
- Sugar Free.
Direction for Use
Use Solstic as a temporary source of energy. Add the contents of one packet (3.77 g) to approx. 500 mL of water and drink. Take one packet daily
Medicinal ingredients : Paullinia cupana (Guarana) seed, 283 mg of an extract standardized to 22% caffeine, Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root, 100 mg of an extract standardized to no less than 3.5% total ginsenosides, Vitis vinifera (Red grape) skin, 50 mg of a 20:1 extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaves, 50 mg of a 10:1 extract standardized to no less than 80% total polyphenols, Niacinamide (vitamin B3) 24 mg, D-calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5) 10 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 2.0 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.7 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1) 1.5 mg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 6 mcg. Each packet contains 60 mg of caffeine from guarana seed extract.
Non medicinal ingredients : maltodextrin, citric acid, citrus flavour blend, malic acid, sucralose, silicon dioxide.
- 30 packets in a box
- Do not consume if you are pregnant of breastfeeding.
- If you a liver disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellow of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss appetite.
- Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with a green tea extract-containing products have been reported ( in Canada and internationally).