If your pet seem have asthma attacks when his allergies are active, this product works to reduce or eliminate allergies
To help relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies!
A favorite product to fight the symptoms of allergies:
Provides nutrients that support the respiratory system in its efforts to fight allergens, pollutants, and toxins.
Supports the body's efforts to control inflammation and swelling of mucous membranes.
Supports free breathing and may help reduce the unpleasantness associated with allergens.
This formula is a remedy for seasonal allergies and may be beneficial to asthma patients.
Directions for use
Dosage (adults): Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
*For use beyond one month, consult a practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Urtica dioica (stinging nettle) leaves 90 mg; quercetin (from Styphnolobium japonicum fruit) 90 mg; Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) fruit 70 mg and pineapple fruit bromelain 20 mg (120,000 FCC PU).
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate anhydrous; gelatin; cellulose; magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have heart or kidney disease, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, hypotension or hypertension.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents, antibiotics, medication for diabetes or before having surgery.
- May potentiate the effects of anticoagulant drugs.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Should not be taken with tetracycline and amoxicillin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and hypersensitivity/allergy have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
- Do not use if inner seal is missing or damaged.